Followers

Saturday 13 January 2018

New beginning

Good Morning Friends, I hope you have had a great week, I know that so many people are feeling full of cough's, colds and lurgy's, at the moment, so if you're reading this not feeling so well then I wish you a speedy recovery.

Anyway, it's time today for a new Crafty friends challenge....and what better way to start the year than with a 
New beginning 's theme


 I made my DT card with a very special little man in mind.....so special, in fact he hasn't even arrived yet! My step-daughter is due to have a C-Section on the 6th February, and we are all very excited and looking forward to meeting "him". This completely adorable image is s called "baby feet" and was provided by our lovely sponsor
Etsy Store:  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SheepSkiDesigns
Personal Blog:  http://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.co.uk/


We would love to have your company for this challenge, why not click on the link and come on over xx

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Lisa, the image is adorable and I love the CAS design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa... Thanks for creating your gorgeous Baby Boy card for our latest challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog... I love it. I am so pleased you are on our Team. Have a lovely weekend.
    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Lisa, a lovely image and sentiment - a beautiful card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation Lisa, so inspiration, please make sure you enter it into my challenge https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! A lovely CAS design and the baby feet are sooo sweet. I bet Feb 6th can't come around quick enough for you all. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue and Kraft, such a pretty card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the sweet image and the Kraft and gingham look wonderful together
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx