Followers

Thursday 16 February 2017

7 Today!

Hi, hope you're having a great week so far!

I am having a little Celebration here, as today is my...........


It doesn't seem like that long ago, that I was on a week off from work, quite a few of my friends from the Docrafts forum were already blogging, so I decided to take the plunge - and I am so happy that I did!!! This little part of my PC has become such an important part of my life, over these years my life has seen some incredibly happy times, and then some not so happy times too but blogging has been a constant, and in a weird cyber-y sort of way has been an arm around my shoulder throughout. When I first started I never thought I'd be "brave" enough to enter a blog challenge - but I did, and it was fab and eventually I even won one, then I never thought I'd be "good enough" to be offered a Design Team position, but I did get the offer of a spot - and then another one shortly after, I'm sure my 7 years ago brain, would have exploded at the thought of running TWO challenges -  and yet here we are now with the Cutie Pie challenge doing fantastically well and even getting a mention in Papercraft Inspirations magazine and Christmas with the Cuties growing in popularity and just about to have challenge #3. I have been fortunate and blessed to have made some amazing and wonderful friends, through this world of blogging,,,,,and if I could have one wish I would visit you all in person to give you the biggest of hugs, but I hope you will accept my Thanks and virtual hugs. Thank you also to this little blog for being more than a URL to me.

 My blog name sums me up perfectly, I am very much One Happy Little Crafter - and I have much to be Happy about and Thankful for.

There really was only one theme I could use for today's card..........

Today's card features:
  • Dan with flowers, from Digistamp Boutique
  • coloured with promarkers
  • older papers from stash - not entirely sure of "make"
  • ribbons from stash
  • sentiment from LC designs
  • Dovecraft acrylic dome stickers

I would like to enter:
Thank you for stopping by today, and also if you have ever visited me over the last 7 years - your vists, lovely comments and support mean the world to me xx

10 comments:

  1. Oooh such a super cute card, Lisa! Gorgeous!
    Many congrats on your 7th Blogaversary!! Must say a lot of what you said very much sums up how I felt when I started my blog and how I NOW feel about it. :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how pretty! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary Lisa. What a lovely blog post to celebrate the occasion. I am sure a lot felt the same kind of trepidation, I know I did, but have found many wonderful blogging buddies along the way. Here's to seven more my friend!! A perfect card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 7th blog anniversary Lisa, a really lovely post! and gorgeous card too!. I too took the plunge as a few of my docrafts buddies were already blogging and a docrafts buddie incouraging me, not looked back since over the last nearly 6 years.. and to think it at first was even to nervous to post on the gallery at docrafts (think it was about two years before I posted a card)
    So happy to have met you on docrafts and now a follower of your blog and it's a pleasure to be part of your wonderful DT for the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 7th Blogaversary!! It's great that having a blog has added to your happiness and I know exactly what you mean about your blog friends as mine including you have been a real help whilst I've been not so good. I hope you continue to be a very Happy Little Crafter.
    A wonderful thank you card too Lisa! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, can't believe it's that long. Thank you for the enjoyment I have had with all of your cards and projects.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 7th Blog Anniversary Lisa, here's looking forward to the next 7 years.
    A super card, such a sweet image and lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card - thanks so much for sharing your creation over at the Crafty Creations Challenge Blog.
    Kristina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card Lisa. Love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope you join us again next month. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx