Followers

Sunday 16 August 2015

Simply Crafty Friends!

Hi there, thank you for your lovely comments on yesterday's card.......your kind words are always soooo much appreciated.
 
We have a new Crafty Friends challenge, and I am delighted that this time its
Clean and Simple
(very much, my cup of tea!)
 
 
 
we are sponsored, this time, by the very lovely
 https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ToadstoolPrintables
 
who also provided our DT with some great images to play with. For my own DT card I used Serif page plus to work with my chosen image, using it once and then shrinking it down and flipping it over! For the sentiment I used Kristen font. I also used Stardust Stickles to edge my design and also add a wee sparkle to the flowers.
 
Our super talent DT have also made some amazing cards, so do hop on over.........

7 comments:

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx