Followers

Sunday 16 February 2014

A BLOGAVERSARY GIFT TO YOU ALL FROM ME!!!

Four years ago today, I was enjoying a week off from work, I was already a member of a popular craft forum but I was growing more interested in doing something a little more personal to me, and I was enjoying looking at other peoples blogs, so after the initial faffing and fluffing behind the scenes, I took the plunge and published my first post.....eeek, that was a daunting thing, but I must've quite enjoyed it 'cos here I am, four years on and still at it!!! What a four years its been too, I didn't think at first that I would be even brave enough to enter a blog challenge, and here I am now running one! I have delighted in watching my children grow from being children into the fine, young people that they are now, I have gained another dog.....we had and then said goodbye to our puppy, I moved house and  have had a four different cars too! I have had some amazingly happy times, and some not so great days but my wonderful blog has been a constant source of happiness to me, and regardless of whatever life is throwing at me, when I am here, I am One Happy Little Crafter!
 
I wanted to say thank you to those that have been with me right from the start and to those that I've met along the way........I know that very often these are occasions that people offer candy, but it seemed a shame just to be able to give something to one or two of you, sooooo.........I would like to give you all a little something, please feel free to help yourselves to these digi sentiments with my love, hugs and thanks!
 
 
 
* These sentiments are png files that can be right-clicked and saved or copied and pasted into Word, Paint, Serif page plus and the like. If you are able to make use of any of these I would love to see your creations, I would just ask if you could link back to me here.....and please, please, please don't pass them off as your own work, yes this has happened to me in the past!

21 comments:

  1. Thank you ever so, Lisa!! Congratulations on your 4th Blogaversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your blogaversary... it's my 3rd today too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, happy blog-aversary and what a great treat! It's very clever of you to create these and thanks for sharing them.

    Hope you are having a good weekend,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and congrats on your blogaversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogaversary and thank you for sharing the brilliant sentiments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 4th blog birthday to you Lisa. its an amazing achievement and thanks for the digi sentiments. what a kind thought x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 4th Blogaversary Lisa. I feel honoured to be one of your followers and I thank for the inspiration and you for all the lovely comments you leave for me.
    The free digi sentiments are so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lisa and hasn't the four years flown by x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful blogaversary greeting to you on your 4th. Gosh what a journey for you.

    Thanks for the sentiments they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary Lisa, thank you for sharing your sentiments x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! These are beautiful sentiments!!! Congrats on your four years! That is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and thank you for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary. Many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are lovey sentiments. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the great setiments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! I love sentiments. It's so nice of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great word art, thanks...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow thank you so much they are great thanks for sharing ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. By going to CarRental8 you can get the most affordable car hires from over 50000 locations across the globe.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx