Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2013

anyone for Tea???

Hi all, hope you are fine and well today. Sooo, lucky old me, I was the winner of last weekends Saturday candy from My Crafty Heart........and a very yummy parcel from the lovely Teresa arrived today. I had hoped that it would, and I spent most of this morning at work planning a bit of crafting time this afternoon, however I was barely through the front door when Megan thrust a Wii controller in my hand and gave me the puppy dog eyes to play Just Dance with her. How could I refuse, the poor old bird is revising sooo hard for her GCSE's at the moment, she needs a bit of funtime too - so that was that.

Do have one card to share today, and this is another for the box that I have in my canteen at work, the profits from the sale of these cards will now be going to the Alzheimers Society, who we will be supporting for the next year.

I have used:
Bildmalarna stamp (isnt she a little sweetie!!) coloured with promarkers and a wee dot of white sakura gelly pen on her cheeks
Nellie Snellen die (scalloped edge rectangle) spellbinders lacy circle nestie, X-cut scalloped edge border punch, Memory box Freemont Crest die
White dp is from a Me to You stack,  the blue dotty paper from Bo Bunny
Sentiment from LOTV
sticky gems from stash

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
lexis creations - punches and dies
a gem of a challenge - make it cute
sweet stampin - oh so girly
simon says stamps - Happy Birthday

thats all from me for now, take care and I'll catch you all soon xx





19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa. I love the sweet image and such pretty colours.
    I think it was lovely of you to spend some fun time with Megan, I bet you both enjoyed it!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card,love the girl image and how you coloured her! Lovely design and colours, really like the blue and pink combination! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Lisa and so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet, lovely image and fab candy colours. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Lisa - super sweet image and pretty DP's
    Debs xx

    ps Thanks for sharing it with us at AGOAC - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please, one sugar. Lovely card, pretty colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Lisa, did you win the dance off :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card lisa.really pretty colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us. At Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image lovely design
    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this wk.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet image and pretty colours, lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo super little card lisa what a cutie little image ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Lisa, Thanks for the message yesterday, it did come as a shock, I've known her for nearly 5 years, I was stunned. It's so sad. Take care and enjoy your Sunday, thanks again for letting me know. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Lisa, fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card! Such a sweet image and great colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Cracking card by the way, super colour combination.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx