Followers

Thursday 3 January 2013

The one with my first FF DT cards!

A very Happy New Year and best wishes to you all! 
 
Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas time, I cant believe how quickly the time has passed since my last post, we have been staying with my parents over Christmas and the New Year and have hardly had anytime to get near the pc, but Im back with you now!
 
So, for my first post of the year - another first! These are my first DT cards as a
 
 
I am on the monthly challenge team, and our theme for January is BIRTHDAYS

The first card, obviously, had to be a Forever Friends image, which I have cut and mounted using Go Kreate dies, the paper is from Papermania, the ribbon, pearls and slider are from my stash and the flowers are a Joycraft die.

Second up, and I've used an image from one of our lovely sponsors - the digi garden - isnt he cute, he looks so much like my Cameron. I have used the trusty swiss dots folder together with a button and twine from my stash and gingham washi tape.

Very much looking forward to the year ahead, and visiting all of your wonderful blogs

11 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely hunni. Tracey (fellow ff DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa well done on making the DT at FF I miay join in this month.

    Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards Lisa Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards hun. Congrats on the DT position too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Lisa.
    Your cards are gorgeous. I love the images and super layouts

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous cards Lisa,well done on DT post.happy new year,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, happy new year cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous cards Lisa - and congrats on the team! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. both so gorgeous lisa.fab designs and i love the adorable images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa, A huge well done for getting on the forever friends DT, Both of the cards are fab and the images are adorable.
    big hugs,
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great cards Lisa. Congrats on the new DT position. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx