Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2012

The upside of this lousy rain........

I dont know if there is an official term or name for "one who has a thing about Rainbows", well if there is - then I'm one! Megan spotted this beauty out of her bedroom window this evening, and I can honestly say I cant ever remember seeing ome with such vibrancy of colour (photo's do it no justice!) or in such a perfect curve........I felt a burst of "all things bright and beautiful" bubbling up inside



So twice today I have got caught and ended up with my trousers stuck to my legs and my hair dripping, but suddenly life doesnt seem so bad.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa gorgeous pictures. I love rainbows. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lisa, rainbows are so special. Thanks for sharing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures Lisa, I love rainbows too even if we do need to have rain to see them :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. but did you find the pot of gold?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx