Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

third post of the day............

Me again! Actually does it count as the third post of the day if the first one was at 3.30ish this morning (urgh!) Anyway, am hope from work, there is a chicken casserole in the oven and I am making the most of the fact that the kids are out with my step-daughter and hubby is still working, so its just me and nippy!

So I wanted to post another card here today, and this I made for the Bear challenge, over in the land of Docrafts, that I am hosting for the next two weeks. My theme is Beginning with B, and I think I got quite a few "B"'s going on here:


This little sweetie, I believe, is an Elzybells stamp. This is a donated image, which had been completely forgotten about, which is a bit rubbish on my part, 'cos he is adorable!  Anyway, i've coloured him with pro's, and found a complementary coloured bow lurking at the bottom of my ribbon box, buttons and brad from stash, the paper is from a Fizzy Moon stack and the "birthday" sentiment is cut from a section of a cuttlebug folder and rounded the corners (thats a bit of a favourite with me!)

 I would also like to enter this into these challenges:
 stampin for the weekend - ready teddy go
do you stack up - friendly critters
forever friends - embossing
crazy4challenges - .blue, white and one other colour
..............and apart from a bit of blog browsing, thats me for the day xx

12 comments:

  1. adorable card lisa,hope you not too tired from work,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Lisa...and I hope it's still peaceful sweetie..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute little card, love the polka dot paper...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the bear. You have had a long day today hope yopu find time to put your feet up x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card, so sweet :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lisa.fab sweet bear and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the teddybear is so lovely!
    Thank you so much for taking part in our SFTW challenge.


    Hugs Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossed sentiment. What a beautiful card and beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi lisa,quick visit as you asked about the lamp on my desk,its fab and gives brilliant white light so not probs in the evening,my mum got it for me from costco,bargain price too,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable birthday card. Love the colouring of the cute bear and the embossing. Thanks for joining us this month at FOREVER FRIENDS Embossing Challenge.
    Good Luck.
    Diane (DT)x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx